I am the night

I've been far from blogging four months, and I feel weird. These things happen sometimes. You're not doing the things you love for different reasons, but finally you catch up.

I found my muse after reading the Sonnets of Shakespeare. And the creative being inside me started to do something.

Tokyo Lights, March 2019

Tokyo Lights, it doesn't represent Tokyo. It's the night lights when it's late, and everything is closed. I chose the image from Pinterest, my favorite place to find interesting pictures, and that's the result after applying different brushes. 
The girl is looking a signage but we don't know what is about.

Rock & Roll, April 2019
This one is about a young girl being portrayed inside a night bar. Again neon lights, and we don't have any information about the place. 

Red/Blue

Same theme: a mysterious girl in unknown place, surrounded by neon lights. The difference here is the brightness.


Comentarios